Saturday, March 1, 2014

GOVERNMENT OF GOD CABINET LINE- UP!




1.Ministry of Finance(Haggai 2:8)
Gold and silver are mine declares the
almighty God.

2.Ministry of Education(Hosea 4:6)
My people perish because of lack of
knowledge.

3.Ministry of Roads(John 14:6)
I am the way,the truth and the
life,no on comes to my father except
through me.

4.Ministry of Tourism(Mark 16:15)
Go to all corners of the world
and preach good news to every
creature.

5.Ministry of Labour(Mathew 9:37)
The harvest is abundant but the
workers are few.

6.Ministry of Sports(Mathew 19:30)
Many who are first will be last and
many who are last will be first.

7.Ministry of Transport(Mathew11:28)
Come to me,all who are weary
and burdened and i will give you rest.

8.Ministry of Health(Exodus 15:26)
I am the Lord who heals you.

9.Ministry of Agriculture(John 15:1)
I am the vine and my father is the
gardener.

10.Ministry of Internal Security(Isaiah
54:17)No weapon formed against me shall
prosper...

11.Ministry of Planning (Jer 29:11)
 For I know the thoughts
 that I think toward you, said the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give
 you an expected end.

12.Ministry Of Local Government(Jer 29:11)
 For I know the thoughts that I think
toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace,
and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

13.Ministry of Home Affairs(Prov 14:1)
 Every wise woman builds her house:
but the foolish plucks it down with her hands.

14Ministry of Lands (Ps 37:29)
 The righteous shall inherit the land,
and dwell therein for ever.

15.Ministry Of Public Work(1Cor 15:58)
 Therefore, my beloved brothers,
 be you steadfast, unmovable, always abounding
in the work of the Lord, for as much as you know
that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

16.Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(Eph 2:19)
 Now therefore you are no more strangers
 and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints,
and of the household of God;

17.Ministry of Communications(Jer 33:3 )
Call to me, and I will answer you, and show
 you great and mighty things, which you know not.

18.Ministry Of Housing(John 14:2)
 In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare
a place for you.

19.Ministry Of Energy(Acts 1:5)
 For John truly baptized with water; but you
shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

20.Ministry of Water (John 4:14)
 But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give
him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall
be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment